Computer Users / In The Office:
In The House
Use these lamps in bedrooms, living rooms hallways or anywhere else where you want to create a tranquil, relaxing and serene atmosphere
A few salt crystal lamps placed at strategic spots will enhance chi. A lamp in the relationship corner will be greatly beneficial.
Use them for Yoga and meditation: When you repose in peace and quiet, a salt crystal lamp near you is known to enhance your meditative experience
One or two salt lamps in your massage room will create a soothing, relaxing, and refreshing environment.
Natural Health Practitioners
One or two salt lamps in the waiting room will create a relaxing and calming atmosphere.
Uses & Benifits
- Himalayan Salt Lamps most well know for cleanse & deodorize the air, due to their incredible power to remove dust, pollen, cigarette soke and other contaminatants from the air.
- They Can remove dust, pet dander, mold, mildew from the surrounding air hence placing a lamp cut back elergy symptoms and people who suffer fro asthma should notice a big difference.
- If you constantly feel tired and don’t know why, try keeping a Himalayan salt lamp in the room where you spend the most time.It will increase your energy level.
- As they emit negative ions, Himalayan salt lamps work to neutralize electromagnetic radiation. Keep one next to the computer, television, to reduce the potential danger.
- Another side effect which results from over-exposure to positive ions in the air is that it robs you of quality sleep. Keep a Himalayan salt Lamp beside your bed because it emits negative ions which can neutralize postive ions and give you better sleep.
- It can give you an effective remedy for elergy, mental and stress related disorders including insomnia, headache, migrains, and blood system disorders.
- Himalayan pink salt lamps are a great way to naturally enhance your mood or to help you relax and unwind at the end of the day. The point is, static electricity can be a huge pain and Himalayan pink salt lamps are a natural way to neutralize the airborne ionized particles which cause it.